Eleanor’s Endeavour Freelance Wordsmith Rates
- Audio Transcribing at 0.75 pence per file minute
- Blogging at Editorial level at £13 per 500 word blog
- Beta reading at £100 per manuscript with a book report of thoughts at the end
- Manuscript editing and type setting at £75 per manuscript
- Copy or Content at £13 per 500 word blog, £9 per hour or £72 for a full Freelance day rate
- Full certified CIM Marketing Mix, £9 per hour or £72 for a Full Freelance day, full report at the finish
- Ghost, Screenplay, or Prose writing at £9 per hour or £72 for a Full Freelance day rate
- Event Management will depend on event specifications and time a
- Feature Acting at £150 per day
Ever since J.K.Rowling read Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone to my year group at Primary School I’ve been on a path to a creative career. I have a thirst for knowledge and a strong desire to learn which shows through my qualifications. One of the first rules of writing is, ‘write what you know.’
I started Freelance Writing in ’10 as a Journalism Intern for an American website based in New York. I did this alongside my day job of dealing with Prep-payment meters in the energy industry. I soon realised that the better paid jobs required a degree or specialist field. I figured that whilst I was waiting for my chance to be a world famous author, a career as a Copy writer or Marketer wouldn’t be so bad. It’d be a step up the ladder, in the right direction, from an energy maintenance career.
Thus, I enrolled on an Open University degree in creative Writing with Classical Honours in which I achieved a 2:2. I had a child so I couldn’t just quit my day job and go to University. I did my Freelance writing gigs alongside to keep the experience wheel turning.
Since Graduation I’ve been doing temporary summer Marketing roles in research, content, social media and reports, after having left the energy maintenance in spring to boldly venture out into my new career market. A year in I’ve found that I am a wizard at events project management delivery.
In my spare time I love running and yoga.. Running is the topic of the adjoining blog pages on this website. I’ve run a total of 9 marathons so far. Alongside this I regularly volunteer at Junior parkrun on Sunday mornings. I also run a private seasonal industrial clubnight in Bristol called Khronology which can be found on Facebook. I accept invoiced payments via BACS transfer or Pay Pal. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a project. I’ll endeavour to give you an accurate time frame for completion of your project based on the brief you provide. I can provide samples of my own work on request.
- Signed up for a Creative Writing MA to begin October 2018
- Humanities with Creative Writing and Classical Honours 2:2
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Level 3 Certificate
Find me on;